- 300g Swiss White Chocolate
- 100g Swiss Dark Chocolate
- 30ml Rum
- 475ml Fresh Cream
- 4 Egg Yolks
Inspired by Italy’s classic gelato flavour, Stracciatella Mousse combines creamy white chocolate with slivers of dark cocoa. A true delight!
1. Melt the white chocolate, add the rum and stir until a smooth paste is formed. Add a little hot water if the paste is too stiff, set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the cream and reserve it in the refrigerator.
3.In a separate bowl, whip the egg yolks.
4. Add the white chocolate to the egg yolks and mix until combined.
5. Fold in the whipped cream.
6. Fold in the chopped dark swiss chocolate.
7. Place in a bowl or individual serving dishes and cover with plastic wrap.
8.Refrigerate a minimum of 6 hours overnight.