- 2 pieces of 125 g skinless, boneless cod filets
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 small mango, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 1 small avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cucumber, chopped
- 160 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- fresh chopped coriander
Heat oven to 180 C. fan.
- Grease shallow oven-proof dish lightly with vegetable oil or butter.
- Put the fish filets in ovenproof dish and pour over half the lime juice, with a little of the zest, then grind over some black pepper and season with salt.
- Bake for 8 mins or until the fish flakes easily but is still moist.
- Meanwhile, put the rest of the ingredients, plus the remaining lime juice and zest, in a bowl and combine well. Spoon onto plates and top with the cod, spooning over any juices in the dish.