- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and extra for garnish
- 1 Romaine Lettuce, washed and cut into 3cm thick slices
- 320 gram cherry tomatoes—cut into halves
- 1 small red onion—peeled and sliced into rings
- 1 cucumber—sliced into thick half-moons
- 160 gram feta cheese—cut into small cubes
- 20 pc kalamata olives
Make a dressing with the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
Mix the lettuce, tomato, onions and cucumber together. Add the dressing and toss lightly, so that all is mixed well together.
Check for salt and pepper and season to taste
Top with Feta cheese and Kalamata olives.
Best served with fresh baguette bread.