- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons double mocha cappuccino mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- CAPPUCCINO CREAM TOPPING:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons double mocha cappuccino mix
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Chocolate curls, optional
Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 7-9 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the cream, cappuccino mix, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour half of batter into crust. Drizzle with 1/3 cup fudge topping. Repeat layers. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl fudge topping. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
Bake at 325° for 70-80 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add cappuccino mix and confectioners’ sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.