- 180 gram flour
- 8 gram baking powder
- 3 pc eggs
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 100 ml milk, lowfat
- 100 gram Gruyere cheese, grated finely
- 100 gram smoked salmon
- 5 gram fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon pink peppercorns, crushed
- 100 gram sour cream
- 40 gram lettuce and/or chives
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 180 C.
Grease muffin moulds lightly with butter or use pastry cups (Cupcake cups)
Cut salmon into fine strips and chop dill roughly.
Mix milk, eggs and oil in a mixing bowl. Add flour, baking powder, gruyere, salmon and dill. Add pepper corn and season with salt and more pepper. Mix well and fill into prepared moulds, almost 2/3 up only. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and fully cooked.
Remove and chill for an hour. Top with small dollop of sour creme and garnish with lettuce and/or chives.