- 100 G salted butter
- 100 G Swiss dark chocolate chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 120 G Caster Sugar
- 100 G sifted Flour
- Icing Sugar to dust
- Cocoa Powder to dust
- Ice Cream and berries to serve
1. Preheat oven to 165°C
2. Butter 8 ramekins, then dust liberally with cocoa powder, shaking out any excess
3. Slowly melt the chocolate and butter in a small bowl set over a pan of hot water, then take off the heat and stir until smooth. Leave to cool
4. Using an electric whisk, whisk the whole egg, and sugar together until pale and thick, then incorporate the chocolate mixutre. Fold in the flour. Divide the chocolate mixture between the ramekins and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Turn the chocolate fondants out on to warmed plates. Dust the tops with icing sugar and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and fresh berries.